Sunday, January 01, 2017
Bucket List 2017
I looked at a Bucket List I'd created two years ago and realised I'd achieved most of what I'd set out to do back then. My main aims were to cultivate friendships or let them go if they weren't fulfilling, also to promote myself more as an author and publish more books, which I have done! So it got me thinking that maybe writing things down plants a seed in the subconscious mind regarding these things and to achieving them.
As one of my Facebook friends said today, "You create your own reality and by writing things down it just makes your intentions more powerful!" -- which I whole heartedly agree with!.
So here is my Bucket List for 2017
* To write and publish book #2 in 'The Winds of Fortune' Series
* To have another Amazon Kindle bestselling book this year!
* To keep promoting and advertising myself as an author and my books
* To take every opportunity presented to me to try something new, especially if it takes me out of my comfort zone once in a while!
* To learn to speak Welsh
* To invest time in relationships that are worthwhile but let go of those that drain me of my energy or cause me grief in some way
* To learn to let go of things that don't really matter
* To clear my clutter including: Clothing, books, papers, CDS and DVDS
Hopefully, this time next year I will have achieved some of these things!
Please watch this space!!